New accountClick on the “Register” link in the upper-right corner of the screen on each page. After entering your email address and your password on the next page, enter your current mobile number. Your account subscription will be completed once you have entered the code which has been sent to your mobile phone. In order for us to get to know you better and notify you about our special promotions, you can fill out your detailed account information on the profile page.
Forgot my password
Click the “Sign In” link in the upper-right corner of the screen. After clicking on the “Forgot My Password” link from the “Sign In” page, enter your email address (the same email address that you entered to create your account), and click “Submit”. You will then receive an email informing you how to create your new password.
Paying By Credit CardAfter selecting the products that you wish to purchase, you’ll need to select the “Pay By Credit Card” option on the payment screen. Once you submit your credit card information, we will securely communicate this information to your bank and receive authorization for payment. The payment made by the credit card is immediately confirmed and orders are processed instantly.
The table below details the local shipping companies that we utilize for standard delivery, listed by country.
The following table details the countries that we ship to, with each country's specific shipping costs and the minimum order requirements for free shipping with us.
Standard Delivery Time
Your order will be delivered to the local shipping company within 3 work days. The standard delivery time given in the table below shows the additional days it will take to be delivered after they reach the local shipping company.
The standard delivery time can vary depending on the address, especially for those which are not located in the city center.
Order TrackingSign in to your account and click the “My Orders” link under the “My account” button. Then go to the details of your related order and click on the “Order Tracking” link, where you can get information about your order’s location. If you’ve ordered without an account with us, you can get information about your delivery status by clicking on the “Order Tracking” link in the lower-right corner of each page.
Orders That Could Not be Delivered
Orders that cannot be delivered due to inaccurate or missing address information and/or inability to find the recipient at the address provided more than once will automatically be returned to LCW.
Orders which are returned to LCW in this manner cannot be delivered again.
How do I make a return?
Products which were purchased online from LCW.com can be returned within 14 days from the delivery date. Keep in mind that you must send your product(s) with the courier which makes you the delivery.
For return procedure from Bulgaria and Greece please go to the local website languages.
Return process with UPS:
- You can send your product(s) to us along with your invoice after you fill out the return form, found behind your invoice.
- In the return form, please select the products that you would like to return, along with the number of items to be returned and the reason of return.
- If you lost your invoice/return form, you can easily print it from the “My Orders” section under your account. Simply click on the order details that include the products you would like to return and print out the forms.
- Please use the return sticker that includes the barcode, which you can find within your original order package.
- You may sen the return directly to the address below in case the return sticker is missing.
CTPark Bucharest, A1, km 23 Str.
DC147, Cl. DC1 Joita,
- Once you have completed the above steps, you can hand over your return to the courier.
- You may send your returns via UPS for free. However, www.lcw.com doesn't cover expenses occuring for returns sent by other companies. In such cases, the return packages will not be accepted.
Return process with DPD:
Provided that you haven't used them, you can choose from one of the following three different return options to return any goods purchased on lcw.com.
- The following link takes you to the DPD return form page.https://voucher.dpd.ro/
- Choose Bulgarian or Romanian from the language section on the upper left-hand corner.
- Fill out all the required fields. The return voucher number can be found on the return form inside your package and follows the format of “RVXXXXXXXXXXX”.
- Once you are sure you have filled in all the fields, click on the Request Courier button.
- Following the receipt of your request by the courier company, your return package will be picked up from your address.
- For returns from Bulgaria;
- You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the invoice and return voucher number or,
- You can take the package you wish to return, along with the return voucher form found inside the cargo package, to your nearest Speedy office, DPD's business partner.
- For returns from Romania;
- You can call the DPD call center on 0318249090 and make your return request using your return voucher number or,
- You can take the package you wish to return, along with the return voucher form, to your nearest DPD office.
How can I exchange a product?We unfortunately do not exchange any products bought from our website neither online nor in-store.
Once products reach our warehouse in Europe they are examined. For suitable products that are accepted, you’ll be reimbursed according to your payment method. When your refund is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
Refunds for orders with cash on delivery payment method will be transferred to your LCW account as lcw money. You may use it for your other orders or you may transfer it into your bank account easily. For transfer process;
- Click on "My Account" and then "Dashboard" link in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select "see all activities" under "LCWmoney Account" and click on "Transfer my money" link.
- After filling all the requiered info correctly click on transfer button and your refund process will be started.
Maintenance Recommendations According to Product Type
Maintenance recommendations according to product type:
- Keep your clothes/products away from heat and fire. Natural or synthetic products, due to their features, are easily flammable or liquefiable.
- For cleaning wax-covered cotton products, clean stains with a cold, moist sponge and let it dry. Do not apply dry cleaning or chemical detergents. You can apply stain-repellent solutions to the parts which frequently get dirty but be sure that those solutions do not harm the product and/or other products.
- Due to their sewing, design and performance characteristics, care and maintenance for all outerwear should be performed according to the instructions printed on your product’s care label. Otherwise, your product may become deformed.
- Denim products are coloured with indigo colour. Due to the natural features of indigo, their colour may fade due to washing and usage. Denim products may also rub off on other products which are exposed to rubbing during usage (such as underwear) and to other light-coloured products which are washed together.
- Wash denim products separately or with similarly-coloured products to avoid this, and be sure to wash them inside out.
- Swimwear (such as swimsuits, bikinis or swim shorts) may wither due to sun creams/sunscreen, tanning oils, or chlorinated water. For this reason, rinse them with cold water right after usage and dry away from direct sunlight.
Products That Should Not be Ironed:
- Tightly twist the products (typically made of crinkle fabric) and knot them when they are damp after washing. When they are dried out, untie the knot and twist and hang them up. Do not iron these products.
- Be especially sure not iron your pleated products.
- If the care label indicates that your products can be washed in the washing machine, please wash them gently using a very light process.
- Wash your other woolen clothes gently by hand in cool water, without rubbing, and rinse them out. Never dry them in a centrifugal drying machine.
- Washing with a high temperature or drying in a centrifugal machine will cause woolen products to shrink.
- Due to rubbing during usage, their fabric structure, and flakes on their surfaces, woolen clothes may begin to show pillage over time.
- Iron your woolen clothes with temperatures as low as possible. Be sure not to iron them above the temperatures given in the instructions on the care labels.
- Wash your knitwear at a low temperature and make sure that the ironing does not exceed one or two iron marks according to the kind of the product. Be sure to follow the recommendations on care labels.
- Due to their fabric structures, when they are hung to dry, knitwear may be deformed or stretched in size. Thus, be sure to lay and dry them according to the type of item.
- Products made of synthetic fabric are very sensitive to temperature. They should be washed in cool water and ironed with low heat, without steam.
- Because of the structure of their fabric, they are easily flammable. For this reason, do not dry them near heaters such as stoves or radiators.
General Maintenance Warnings
It has become our obligation in today’s world to take care of our garments using as minimal water and energy as possible. Excessive use of detergents, softeners and chemicals used in the care of garments and products do not only damage our garments, they also pollute and degrade our natural resources.
Therefore, we should work together in protecting our clothes, environment and future by applying correct care for our garments and products.
Each of our products you purchased, either online or in-store, comes with a “Care Label”. Please make sure that you follow the instructions provided on the care label for the maintenance of your products.
Care instructions can vary in order to account for the differences in the fabric components (such as fiber type) as well as whether or not your product includes extra design/esthetics/performance features. Care labels include extra instructions to account for these differences, which should be followed properly.
Product Maintenance Instructions & Guidelines
Step 1, Washing:
● Be sure to wash your clothing according to the correct guidelines on the product’s care label.
● Incorrectly washing or over-washing your products can cause harm both to our products and the environment.
● Before your products are washed, they should be classified according to their product features.
● This classification should be according to their sensitivity:
● Those which are to be hand-washed
● Those which are to be washed in the washing machine in Delicates cycle and
● Those which are to be washed normally in the washing machine.
Delicate fabrics such as wool or silk products or products with printings, embroidery and handwork should not be washed together with normal cotton products.
You should also separate products according to colour, particularly into three categories:
● Bright colours
Remember that products with different features or colours can potentially stain or deform each other.
● When washing products, the appropriate amount of detergent should be used. Contrary to the common belief, too much detergent can actually wear out our clothes, rather than making them cleaner.
● Choosing detergent is the most important part of washing. It is recommended to choose different detergents for white and coloured clothes. As detergents for white products contain bleaching agents, this can cause coloured products to fade.
● When washing coloured clothes, it is recommended to use colormatic detergent.
● For intensified detergents, close attention should be paid. Excessive usage of intensified detergents may cause clothes to wither or wear out in a very short time.
● Don’t forget that products have washing-lives, depending on usage. For this reason, products should not be washed if they are not very dirty. Aeration and brushing applications may replace washing.
● When washing, washing machines should not be filled with an excessive amount of products, because products will not be thoroughly washed. On the other hand, the machines should not be operated with too few products. Washing with just a few products is incredibly wasteful, unnecessary and harmful to our environment.
● Washing temperatures should be as described on products’ care labels. Contrary to common belief, products can be cleaned sufficiently even with low temperatures.
● Do not forget that washing with high temperatures may cause products to shrink, wither, or get stretched out.
● Washing durations should be chosen according to the recommendation on the care label, ideally for the shortest session possible, to reduce waste. Washing duration is just as important as the detergent and temperature.
● Wash your products inside out.
● Be sure that your products are well rinsed, because soap powder or detergent residues on clothes may cause partial fading.
● Right after the washing procedure has been completed, the clothes should be taken out of the machine and be dried according to the recommended method.
● It should not be forgotten that clothes left in the machine for a long time can stain each other.
● Since water hardness causes improper washing of clothes and can potentially turn your products grey, be sure that the water used is good quality and not hard water. The recommended water hardness should not exceed the German hardness unit 3 dH.
● Particularly when washing coloured clothes, pay special attention to not use bleaching agents. LCW recommends to never use bleaching agents, even in white clothes. This is because using bleaching agents shortens the physical life of clothes and causes harm to the environment.
● When it is recommended to hand-wash your products, please wash them with lukewarm or cold water.
● Before you hand-wash your products, be sure that the soap or detergent is well-dissolved in water. Soap or detergent residues can remain on products after washing, which can cause your clothes to wither.
● If your product has buttons/zippers/etc., close them all the way up before washing.
● Before washing your products, take removable accessories off.
● Be sure to separate and wash your products according to colour as much as possible. Due to misuse and an improper washing process, clothes which are not washed together with similar colours may look distorted over time.
● If your product has several parts with different colours that can be separated, be sure to wash the separate parts of your products with similar colours, to avoid damage.
● Be sure to wash lint-free products separately from others to avoid damage.
Step 2, Drying:
● Dry your clothes according to the recommendations in the care and maintenance instructions.
● Do not dry your clothes under direct sunlight. Direct and long sunlight exposure may cause your clothes to wither.
● Do not dry your products on radiators or heaters because this may cause deformations of the product.
● Dry your woolen or partially-woolen knitwear by forming them by hand, laying them on a flat surface and under room temperature. If you hang them to dry, this may cause deformation.
Step 3, Ironing:
● Before you begin ironing your products, classify them according to the temperature levels written on care labels and begin with the products which are to be ironed with lower heat.
● For optimal ironing, it’s best to iron your products when they are slightly damp. Remember that slightly damp ironing ensures clothes will not burn or get ruined.
● Be sure to iron your products inside-out.
● Be especially careful to iron the areas with printings, embroidery and handwork gently and inside out.
● Try not to iron the zipper on products that have a zipper.
● Do no iron the plastic labels on your clothes.
● Because chemicals used during dry cleaning process can be harmful to our environment, LCW aims to ensure that the majority of our products can be washed at home and do not need to be dry cleaned.
● Because of this, the only products that we recommend to be dry cleaned are products which are too sensitive to wash at home (products with padding, stiff cloth or very sensitive handwork).
● Only if your product’s care label recommends you to dry clean, you may have your products dry cleaned.
Washing Recommendations to Make Your Clothes Last Longer
If you want the clothes you purchased to remain intact long-term, you need to be sure to adhere to the correct washing habits.
How should you wash your clothes?
- Use separate detergents for white and coloured loads: You should wash your clothes with the recommended detergent according to their colours. If you use the detergent recommended for whites for your coloured clothes, the colour of your clothes will fade over time.
- Use the recommended amount of detergent: Using more detergent than what is recommended on the label does not ensure better hygiene for your clothes.
- Follow the recommended washing temperature listed on the product’s care label: If you wash your clothes according to the washing temperatures indicated on products’ care labels, you can avoid damage such as fading, wearing out or shrinking.
- Choose the correct wash cycle: If you choose the appropriate wash cycle according to the fabric type and soil level of the clothes to be washed, your clothes will remain intact for longer periods of time.
- Put your clothes into the washing machine inside out: Reversing your clothes before putting them into the washing machine prevents abrasions due to friction.
- Adhere to the load capacity of your washing machine: When you load the recommended amount of clothes into the washing machine, your washing machine will perform better and your clothes will be washed at the correct, desired level of cleanliness.
- Dry your clothes properly: By drying your clothes precisely according to your clothes’ care labels, you can ensure that the colour and shape of your clothes will remain intact for a long time.
- The quantities recommended on the package should be followed when using detergents. Detergents are toxic materials and using excess quantities of detergent will detrimentally affect and cause harm to the environment.
- For Standard washing, temperatures between 30ºC to 40ºC will be sufficient. Higher temperature means higher consumption of electricity and thus greater waste.
Care Instructions For Shoes
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING SHOES
- Shoes should not be used except for their purpose of production.
(e.g. Do not play ball with walking shoes.)
- Properly fitting sizes should be purchased.
- Both pair of shoes should be tried on when buying.
- Due to anatomic structure of foot, it is normal that wrinkles are seen on leather and patent products. PU leather and canvas shoes may stretch depending on the shape of foot.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- In order to have long lasting shoes and to keep feet healthy,iIt is recommended to wear them every other day at most.
- To reduce and prevent deformation, shoes be taken off by loosening the laces; and shoes without laces should be worn with the help of a shoehorn.
- Shoes worn without socks might smell and their lining might get torn. Shoes should be worn with socks in order to reduce and prevent such problems.
- Only the products with waterproof label has this speciality.
- Wet shoes should be cleaned in accordance with the care instructions.
- Shoes sould not be left wet and muddy. They should be dried at room temperature.
- They should not be dried directly in the sun or next to a heater.
- Shoes should not be washed in washing machine or by hand under any circumstances. They should be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Shoes should not be exposed to seawater.
- Some cleaners and polishing agents might cause fading or running colors.
Sign in to your account and click the “My Messages” link under the “My account” button located in the upper-right corner of the screen on each page. From this page, you can contact our customer service representatives and submit complaints and requests. If you do not have an account with us, you can reach our customer service representatives by clicking on the "Contact" section on the bottom of each page. In the table below you can find all of our call centers' telephone numbers, listed according to country.
Request an Invoice
Log into the "My Account" section of our site and click the "My Orders" link. Once you've opened your order detail page, simply click on the order that you'd like an invoice for.
In the upper right corner of the detail page, you can view your order invoice as a PDF and print it out.
Once you have signed in, click on the “My Orders” button via the “My Account” section, which is placed in the upper-right corner of each page. You can cancel your order if your order status says “Order Waiting For Approval”, “Waiting for Payment”, “Confirmed” or “Preparing”.
If you place your order without an account with us, you can follow your order by clicking on the “Order Tracking” link, which is placed on the upper-right corner of each page.
After signing in, click on the “My Orders” button from “My Account” part which is placed in the upper right corner of the screen. Then go to the details of your related order and by clicking on the “Order Tracking” link you can get information about your order’s location.
If you’ve ordered without signing up, you can get information about your delivery status by clicking on the “Order Tracking” link, which is also placed in the upper right corner of each page.
After you’ve signed into your account, click the “My Orders” link from the “My Account” section, which is placed in the upper right corner of each page. You can change your address details for an order which has the “Order Waiting For Approval”, “Waiting for Payment”, “Confirmed” or “Preparing”status.